- We are committed to “TEACH” in a “positive” environment with a “balanced” approach that makes healthy athletes, and people, at all ages.
- We believe that “WINNING” goes far beyond the court. Our program is built with an emphasis on “ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT” and “FAMILY”, supported by uncompromised mutual respect between coaches and athletes, and coaches and parents.
- Our athletes have access to their own 5-court training facility, allowing for additional court time beyond scheduled practices for the enhanced development of their skills.
- Every head coach of our top teams at all age levels (12 through 18) has attained at a minimum, a bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college.
- We have incorporated new “Club Skills Coaches” into a system-wide training program.
- Our coaching staff includes: a former U.S. National Team member, NCAA All-Americans, California D-I State Champion High School coaches, multiple former/current professional players, multiple former college coaches, and a large contingent of coaches who have successfully qualified multiple teams to compete in National Championships.
- We are the only club in the Sacramento region to offer a college preparatory schedule which provides for the highest levels of competition and greatest exposure to college recruiters.
- We have an established Youth Academy, providing kids ages 8 through 12 with the opportunity to learn all skills of the game. Our Youth Academy focuses on teaching the fundamental components of each skill to ensure successful learning, all in a fun and positive environment.
- Our 120+ alumnae who have gone on to play college volleyball have been awarded over $8 million in athletic and academic scholarships. Their accomplishments are extraordinary, ranging from those who are practicing physicians, scientists, and teachers, to those who have won an NCAA D-I National Championship and those who are current collegiate coaches.
We strive to be ambassadors of the sport and to provide opportunity for players at all levels to flourish in the game. In life and sports, we understand that the phrase “what you put in, is what you get out” applies not only to our young athletes but also to our coaches and the entire Synergy Force family. We are committed to “teach” in a positive environment with a balanced approach that makes healthy athletes, and people, at all ages.